Amzar the Truth Seeker

Amzar the Truth Seeker
I travel and fights for Islam

Sunday 29 January 2012

The beginning 3

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
This is my third updates in this magnificent blogging world. So today I would like to continue further about my journey in upholding Islam. Today, my friends and I played rugby for the first time in Curtin. It was such a great experience. You know, when you have abandoned something which has become a routine for you before suddenly, you got another chance to enroll into the passion once more. I felt alive and kicking! Haha. But I'm not here to write a thing or two about rugby. Probably i will, but not in this post. Here in Curtin, there are a Muslim Society which is called " Curtin Islamic Society " or commonly known as C.I.S. At first, I thought that this community is nothing more than the usual club that was established by this college. But, as time goes by I am now realized that this group is under ex-Curtin students felware.
Recently, they had invited a V.I.P from Navi Marmara incident a few years ago. He was on board the Navi Marmara. He is also a famous Islamic motivator. His name is Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus. He has many stories to be told. His speech was so great that I also wanted to be like him.
Secretly, I asked him about Malaysian polytics. It is because Malaysian Polytics is a serious topic to be discussed. Some people are fanatics about their support for the party. Some support government, some support opposition parties. While the others, chose to be excluded as they don't have any idea about the truth. So, his reply was ; Malaysia should revise the administration and ruling methods. The procedures now adays are very irrelevant. Like a debate, the government should fight to support for a motion while the opposition should fight against it, no matter what the consequence. If any side do the otherwise, the side will lose their support adn therefore, lose the election.
For those who wished to ask further about him, why don't you add him on Facebook, right? So here's the link:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000926085594
I sure learnt a lot with him.I hope you guys can, too. There are many stories that can be tell from our life. Because life itself is a journey. As Allah had stated, World is just a place for you to stopby and collect resources before you continue your journey in Hereafter. So, that's it for now. May Allah forgive us for our wrongdoings and bless us for our right deeds. Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment