Amzar the Truth Seeker

Amzar the Truth Seeker
I travel and fights for Islam

Tuesday 24 January 2012

codec001-the beginning

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to fellow readers.
I am Amzar the traveller. I am a Muslim, and insyaAllah forever a Muslim.
I live in Shah Alam, Selangor, in west Malaysia and currently studying in Miri, Sarawak, in east Malaysia.
My journey mabe seems short but believe me, I have learnt a lot.
Life in Miri isn't hard, isn't easy. Not hard because I am used to University lifestyle. Not easy because you'll need ur faith to live. I mean, you are absolutely free to choose what ever that you wanted to wear, but your choice might determine the consequence of your actions. In short, your choice in the end is between YOU and ALLAH. HEAVEN or HELL for the life in hereafter.
Scary? Trust me, Allah's punishment is terrible than your worst nightmare.
So, the beginning of my journey. I landed in Miri on 7th January of 2012.
It was nearly 11 o'clock in the evening. It was terribly cold at that time.
On 8th Jan. , my family and I, went sightseeing around the town of Miri.
Indeed, Miri is trully a beautiful town. the second largest town in Sarawak.
The people are nice and friendly. They're also kind-hearted towards tourists.
So, on 9th Jan. I registered in Curtin University of Technology. Curtin University in Miri is a University branch originally from Curtin University in Perth, Australia.
Well, I've befriended many people from West Malaysia and even some from Sabah and Sarawak.
Alhamdulillah, all of them are Muslim so I've got my worries diminished.
Currenly I am living in Curtin Villa for the year 2012, along with my friends.
Near our villa, there are few convinience store for us to buy our daily needs so we've got nothing to worry about. During dinner, we have no place to eat, yet. So we just walked around the little town of Senadin.
We grabbed our meal then ate at home. I think that's it for my codec this time.
May Allah wills me to write more in the future.
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment