Amzar the Truth Seeker

Amzar the Truth Seeker
I travel and fights for Islam

Thursday 26 January 2012

the beginning 2

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
So this is another story of me about my journey in Miri, Sarawak.
To be honest, Muslim is a minority in Borneo, including ourselves in Curtin University. So we just stick to ourselves as a Muslim Community. Yet, there are another Muslim Society in this university which came from Middle East countries such as Sudan and were widely dominated by people from Oman. At first sight, they thought that we were not a Muslim. How sad could it be, right? Later, we approached them. We introduced ourselves as Muslims and how shocked they were. You guys should see their shocked but relieved expressions. Relieved because they were not the only Muslim community.
Well, life here isn't very much to be delighted either.
You can always see stray dogs lurking in every corner of Senadin. It's not a favourable sight for me. It's sense of worries, weird, shock, etc etc. I'm scared that the dog suddenly come and wipe his damp body at my leg. Then I have to cleanse myself with 6 times of clean water and 1 time of clean water added with clean soil. Or worst, the canine might actually come and give me a huge bite. Pathetic, isn't it?
So, enough about the dog for now. So life in university is quite tough for now. If we were in boarding school, the Frequently Asked Question ( FAQ ) among us was such as " Would we eat sausage tonight for our supper?" or " I'm starving. Should I eat a lot??" but when you're studying in university, the FAQ changed which is " How much should I eat so that I can preserve my pocket money?" or " Should I really eat tonight? I'm not hungry neither I am full". You have to make a decision everytime you are facing these type of question. With every decision you've made comes it consequence. Only wise decision can help you to survive in university life. I'm not talking as a typical college boy looking for a popularity or an adult trying to say something that shows my maturity. But, I am talking as your brother by faith, that talks based on experience.
You cannot stand the pressure of university life just by having money. You need faith, believe and religion. You can never lie your hope on your parents for the whole time, right? They aren't always by your side for the whole time. In fact, not even your best friend remains with you everytime. There'll be a time when you'll be left alone to think. During this lonely time, most of the students in Korea, China and Japan took their own life. Pathetic way to die, isn't it?
So, only One that can always be by ourside everytime, every minute and every second. It is Allah the Almighty, The Most Compationate and The Most Forgiving. So that's it for now. May Allah bless me on my writings. Forgive me for any mistakes, faults that I've done either with or without care in my writings. Hope that you can always support me through my jihad. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment